Knoll ReGeneration Chair Fully Adjustable - (Renewed)
Responding to ergonomic research that challenges the idea that we only sit in a single forward-facing position, Generation is designed to support the range of postures and work styles typical of today's workplace, allowing you to sit how you want.
- Generation Collection
- Designed by Formway Design, 2009
- Frameless Flex Back fuses two elements: high performance elastomeric Flex Back Net cradles your back, providing integral lumbar support, and figure 8 structure enables multidimensional movement
- Flex Seat offers 270 degrees of unobstructed seat edge flex with a buoyant two-piece cushion and nest structure
- Continuous lumbar carries the lumbar support from the back into the arms to support side sitting
- The dynamic suspension offers weight-compensated, synchronized recline for a smooth, effortless ride
- Flex Top folds over as armrest for side sitting
- Tilt preference selector offers three ranges of recline movement
- This chair has been tested and is approved for use by individuals weighing up to 300 pounds
- Rated SMaRT Sustainable Platinum
- BIFMA level 3 certified
- GREENGUARD and GREENGUARD gold certified
- Can contribute to achieving 4 LEED credits
- Available in Dark or Light frame finish
- Available in 2 bases: Plastic or Polished Aluminum
- Available in 2 castors: Hard Wheel or Soft Wheel
- Available in various net/seat colors
Assembly Instructions (No Tools Required)
- Open the carton and remove chair base and protective divider piece.
- Place chair base upright on floor, stabilizing it so it does not move or slide.
- Remove top of carton. Lift upper chair assembly
- Carefully place upper chair assembly onto cylinder, fittin